Apothecary 50g Muscle Balm
Naturally warming and powerful balm infused with 300mg of cannabidiol oil, camphor, chili & rosemary essential oils to soothe and ease aching muscles.
A collection designed to target muscle throughout the body. Essential oils of Camphor & Rosemary help cleanse and repair the skin.
20 in stock
By blending the power of nature’s essential oils and harnessing the benefits of cannabidiol, Ambience has developed a core range of luxury organic CBD skincare products.
Inspired by the ancient apothecaries, Ambience Apothecary has been built on four key collections. Each is carefully formulated with 300mg of CBD to target and nurture specific areas of your skin and body’s wellbeing.
This luxurious CBD infused collection promotes relaxation and peace of mind, targets muscle aches, invigorates and energises the body and nourishes and protects the skin. It’s a simple yet effective daily skincare.
All Ambience CBD Apothecary products contain 300mg of premium-quality CBD.
How to use
Apply directly onto tired & aching muscles for instant relief & a DIY deep tissue massage.
Works brilliantly pre & post-exercise, apply on targeted areas of the body that are in need of attention.
For external use only. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Flush eyes thoroughly with water if contact occurs. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Keep in a dry and cool place and out of direct sunlight. Keep below a temperature of 24℃.
Butyrospermum parkii butter, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Cera alba, Cocos nucifera fruit extract, Lactobacillus/capsicum frutescens fruit, Cannabidiol, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil, Tocopherol, Cinnamomum camphora bark oil, Leuconostoc/ radish root ferment filtrate, Piper nigrum fruit oil.
CONTAINS: Limonene, Linalol, Eugenol.
All Ambience CBD products are carefully developed and formulated in the UK by:
Unit 9, Childerditch Industrial Park, Brentwood, CM13 3HD,
Ambience products are not tested on animals.
£1.99 or free when you spend of £30 (Usually delivered within 2-3 days)
Next day delivery
£4.99 or free when you spend over £50 – Orders placed before 3pm will be delivered the next day. Excludes weekends and bank holidays.
£5.99 – Tracked and delivered to your door.
£14.99 – Delivery times vary depending on location.
- Orders placed after 3pm on Friday and through the weekend (including Bank Holidays) will be dispatched the next working day.
- At certain times of year when the postal system is busier, orders may take a little longer to arrive and we ask that you wait an additional 3 post days (Mon-Sat), before contacting us.
- All of our services are tracked and will require a signature on delivery. It is your responsibility to ensure that someone is available to sign for your order.
- Worldwide shipping is available for £14.99 but delivery times will vary depending on your location.
- If your order hasn’t arrived, you must notify us within 21 days from the date of your order for us to consider it missing.
- All UK orders over £30 will qualify for free Royal Mail service.
- All UK orders over £50 will qualify for free Courier Delivery service.
- FREE shipping is for UK orders only.
- These services are next working day only and excludes highlands & islands. Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles & Isle of Wight courier is a 2 day courier service and standard Royal Mail 24 may take slightly longer. Please check the links for more information. Saturday delivery is not available in the areas listed.
- On infrequent occasions Next Day Delivery can be affected by operational issues with our partners and may arrive later than planned. We cannot be held responsible for operational issues with our partner services, but will operate in line with their policies in such an event.
IMPORTANT: If your order hasn’t arrived, you must notify us within 21 days from the date of your order for us to consider it missing.